Starting a restaurant is a highly risky and expensive endeavor.
Not only do you have the cost of a location, lots of employees, advertising and marketing, there is always the risk of the public’s preferences for types of meals changing.
This can add up to a 6 or 7 figure investment.
There is another way . . .
Start a restaurant meal delivery business (RDS) instead.
Instead of a 6 or 7 figure investment, you can be open for business for $20K or less.
I don’t know about you, but many couples get home from work late, don’t feel like cooking and are just tired of pizza.
Many RDS businesses deliver for 40 – 50 restaurants so the chances are good that they may deliver for your favorite restaurant. No matter, what, you are guaranteed a selection much more divers than pizza, pizza or pizza . . .
Take a look at a partial list of the advantages this type of business can offer you:
* you can run it out of your home or a very low rent location (no one comes to you so you do not need a “retail” location)
* you can get open and be taking orders for less than $20K – try that with a restaurant
* consumer food choice changes don’t matter to you – you deliver for lots of restaurants so if ones falls out of favor with people, you just remove them from your list – no 6 or 7 figure loss like that restaurant is facing.
* you have no inventory, accounts receivables or even employees (we show you how to have your drivers be independent contractors)
* you make a 30% gross profit and will end up netting more than the restaurants whose food you deliver – and they had to invest hundreds of thousands or even millions
I have written two free reports to explain even more about this business and explain how to start one. Click here to get your free copies.
Call me anytime at 720-890-8760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org